- Visit historical places
- Drama, Discussions
- Ecstatic Kirtan
- Delicious prasad
- Darshan of Sambandh, Abhideh and Prayojan deities.
- Learn about our contribution of Past Acharyas
₹3,050.00 – ₹7,100.00
Registrations are over, Yatra is about to start.
Dates: 12th Aug – 16th Aug 2022
Eligibility: Only for those chanting 8 to 16 rounds.
Devotees need to book following trains
– Travel on 11 Aug Friday to reach Jaipur on 12 Aug Saturday.
– Travel on 16 Aug Wed to reach 17 Aug Thursday Morning to Mumbai.
– Total Yatra Amount needs to be paid online at iys.iskconchowpatty.com.
– Limited seats. Entries are based on first come first serve.
– In case of cancellation refund amount will be decided after Yatra is over.
– Minimize the use of mobile in Yatra. Switch off mobile during sessions, quiz, debate, kirtan etc. Follow the instructions of organizers. – Plz carry your toilet kits, medicines and other essential items with you.
– Carry bottle, umbrella, masks, notebook, Japa mala, pen with you.
– We are going for a spiritual yatra, so dhoti kurta is preferred. Moving in shorts, sando etc is not appropriate.
– Simple beddings will be provided.
– Please take permission of your parents for camp.
Non AC Rs.850. (It can be dormitory or room, Non attached toilets), Non AC Premium Rs. 1100 (Attached toilets, 2 to 3 people in a room), AC Rs. 1700. (2-4 boys in a room, Basic amenities), AC Deluxe Rs. 3600 (2-3 boys in a room, Luxury amenities)